segunda-feira, 13 de março de 2023

Our own venom - the dangers and nature

 Hi. I am online once again this time to talk to you about our own poison, venom. We, Humans, all got it. Mainly in the teeth, but it's everywhere. In the skin, and so on. So, if you don't let's say manage your own poison, it can turn you sick. Areal hard game. It makes a lot of difference . In the health. You will probably survive, one way or the other, but what about your quality of life?.. Your happiness?.. Your well being, and your peace of mind?.. It's far too much. So, guess, and adapt. Working real hard in yourself, so to balance your body, regarding the poison producing. I can tell you we're pretty far ahead other animals, regarding poison. Though they all got it. Even insects. This has been going on for so many generations. Today, with technology, with communications, with free commerce, we can get about just anything, that is legal, obviously. So, it's the matter of taking care of ourselves . Science and Medicine don't take this really seriously, because they (I guess) take care of other much greater problems. Sadly. My medication diet, for myself, resumes to just about two things: ginseng and valerian. This keeps me really calm, and I can hang on pretty much alright. But there are other things. Each person, being it a man or a woman, has their own path to walk. Each person is a person, and there are not two alike. So, I have said what I wished. Please remember that even if this doesn't affect your capacity to survive, it affects your happiness, your well being. Thank you very much.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário